sayonara shima

>> November 23, 2007

sorang lagi akan meninggalkan kami... waa sob sob sob. to shima, selamat bekerja n belajar di tpt baru! thank you for everything, and sorry kalau ada terkasar bahasa, perilaku, etc... keep in touch!


Farewell
I wish you farewell,
To new and better things,
No matter how hard it is,
Never give it up.
Reach for what you want,
And you'll soar into the sky.
So long, I bid you a farewell,
No matter how hard it may be to let you go.
I'll see you again,
whether you come to visit or it's in my memories.
Never forget those who love you,
for they are always there for you.
I'm here for you.
I wish you a farewell,
To a new and more exciting adventure.
Although there will be hard times,
Forget them and remember the good ones
You had here with your family and friends.
I'll love you always.
Farewell.

~Holli Casey, 03/08/07

tata titi tutu......

Powered By Blogger

Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. top pic by Jcome

Back to TOP