aa urm aa urm... ok!

>> October 30, 2010

::To every disadvantage there is a corresponding advantage.::

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me... fool me thousand times after that? what does that make me?

i keep telling myself that last one will be the last time anybody will ever take advantage of me. and i've been telling myself that for as long as i can remember. it still sucks, and it still hurts.

sometimes i wish i had the balls (not literally though) to say no without feeling any remorse later on. sometimes i wish i can speak up without fear of retaliation. sometimes i wish that i didn't really care whether or not i'm stepping on someone else's toes. sometimes i wish i speak only for myself.

maybe i'm scared that i will be left alone. that nobody would stand by me and the things i said. or maybe i'm scared to show the bitter side of me. i don't like being mad or angry at someone either. but if push come to shove, you'll be sure to regret it. and ultimately i will too.

please ask somebody else to do your job. and don't think nice is all i can be.

ok chiow.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. top pic by Jcome

Back to TOP