waka wakaka

>> June 24, 2010

::If this business were split up, I would give you the land and bricks and mortar, and I would take the brands and trade marks, and I would fare better than you.::

aaaaaaa cepatlaaaa

i cannot bear this torture anymore
yet i'm not ready for the showdown
end this! but don't end this!
my mind is torn~

my eyes! my eyes!
redness is all i can see
squint is all i can do
what to do? been starin' too long at the pc

never thought time flew by so quickly
gone were the 'i'll do better next sem, i promise i'll be''
would i ever go through it again? sorry
full time maybe, but no more 'weekends only'
time for vuvuzela, no wait, jabulani

ah crap.

baru teringat ada lagi satu assignment.

ok chiow.

and seriously, wish me luck.

1 comments:

ly-lia June 25, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

owhhhh wish aku jugeeeee~~uhuhu

Powered By Blogger

Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. top pic by Jcome

Back to TOP