The "I've learned" game

>> July 16, 2009

I've learned that..
there's no surefire way to anything; what works on others doesn't necessarily work on you.

I've learned that..
there are truth that aren't meant to be discovered, for it could shatter the lifelong belief you held so dearly.

I've learned that..
when said truth is known, everything else no longer matters.

I've learned that..
nothing could be done on impulse. nothing. even if it is, the consequences that come after would burden you for the most of your life. of course, they could be good ones too. could be.

I've learned that..
people crave to know that they matter. hence the the-hero-could-be-you genre.

I've learned that..
the mere existence of women proves that equality could not exist.

I've learned that..
watching tv all the time doesn't necessarily make you stupid; what you choose to watch does.

I've learned that..
sometimes we are forced / obliged to do something because of somebody else.

I've learned that..
there are times when i am not at fault. but most of the times i am, since our action could trigger countless of chain reactions throughout the world. hey, i believe all of us pollute the world.

I've learned that..
i'm becoming more aware of what i can do to make anything better. the willpower? that's another story.

I've learned that..
despite everything, the PR skill is important. you can't expect to be rude to your superior, and still got promoted. on the other hand, you can bust your @$s off trying to improve everything, but still nobody would notice you.

I've learned that..
there are shallow hals in any world, corporate or else.

I've learned that..
'ask and you shall receive' may be the hardest thing to be done.

I've learned that..
never stop asking, praying. it saves you from harm.

**********************************************

rasanya mcm pernah buat dulu2 ni, when i turned 23. back then the life had never been so promising, and i was quite anxious to finish school and enter the real world; you know, climbing the professional ladder, get married, get a new home, spending time with family, etc. 4 years could change that, huh.

no, i'm not depressed hehe. it's just that there are obstacles that i never foresee. things that would only be non-existent in an ideal world. and i still believe that my 'moment' is yet to come heheh.

i'm supposed to tag somebody; sapa2 pun boleh lah.

ok chiow.

p/s: torque = moment of force

3 comments:

Mardiana Kamaruddin July 17, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

sukanya semua Tet punya I've learned!
for some reason, semua agak related to what I'm going thru rite now..

tp nak tanya satu, yang ni kan: when said truth is known, everything else no longer matters, ape maksud dia?

Unknown July 17, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Ainur Fadhillah Ahmad Fuad likes this *thumbs up*

- S R R - July 20, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

tg: tu kena refer the preceding statement, like if the truth that shouldn't be discovered is, well, discovered, you'll always remember it, and x kisah buat apa pun, at the back of your mind mesti teringat abt it, and somehow it'll reflect on your thinking, actions, etc. sth like that haha.

ainur: mcm dlm fb je hehe. sofia rehan ramli likes ainur's (and ainur) too! *wink wink*

Powered By Blogger

Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. top pic by Jcome

Back to TOP